Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for memberships & courses.
Before you take any courses, make sure you register for your National Coaching Certification Program number (NCCP#). CLICK HERE to register at coach.ca The Locker.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Label and bring your own water bottles and lunch.
- Please fill your water bottles at home.
- You are encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer from home, but we do have hand sanitizer in the gym.
- Wash hands when entering the building, and remember frequent hand hygiene throughout the course.
- Refrain from touching face, and practice good respiratory etiquette (sneeze or cough into crook of elbow).
A fee of $25 will be applied to all withdrawals or transfers with the exception of those due to program cancellation or medical/illness (medical note may be required). Notification of withdrawal or transfer from the course must be received by AGF no later than 5 business days prior to the start of the course. Failure to send notification less than 5 business days prior to the course will result in forfeit of the course full registration fee.
Exception: Course fee will be refunded for medical reasons at any time prior to the start of the event (Program Manager may request additional information up to and including a medical doctor’s certificate)
*Please note Alberta Gymnastics Federation may cancel the course due to insufficient registration, instructor falling ill or changes in health restrictions - any costs associated with travel and accommodation due to cancellation are the responsibility of the participant.
Please note that if our system detects more than 30 minutes of inactivity in your browser, your registration spots will no longer be reserved and you will need to begin again.
Having difficulty finding a courses? Use the side menu options to filter the displayed programs.