National Coaching Certification Program
The Coaches Association of Canada (CAC) has developed the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) as a coach training and certification program for all
coaches. The new NCCP is moving towards a competency-based approach where coaches are trained and evaluated in several core competencies.
The NCCP For Gymnastics Will Certify Coaches On 6 Levels:
- Gymnastics Foundations (GF)
- Competition 1 (Beginning Competitive Gymnastics) – Level 2
- Competition 2 (Provincial Competitive Gymnastics) – Level 2+
- Competition 3 (Provincial/National Gymnastics) – Level 3+
- Competition 4 (High Performance Gymnastics) – Level 4
- Master Coach - Competition High Performance Coach
Before you take any courses, make sure you register for your National Coaching Certification Program number (NCCP#). CLICK HERE to register at coach.ca The Locker.
Starting September 20, 2021 for in person NCCP courses will require anyone ages 12 and over to show proof of vaccination or a negative rapid test completed within 72 hours of the beginning of the course.
Online Theory Courses
Gymnastics Foundations Courses
Competition 1, 2 and 3 Courses